- The End Of Line (EOL) Slave Module shall be used to monitor the integrity of a loudspeaker line.
- In combination with an EOL Master, integrated into the systems routers of the system, it shall be possible to permanently monitor/protect the loudspeaker line against short or open circuits.
- The End of Line module shall be required in applications where continuous business music is requested. The EOL module shall be EN54-16 compliant, and shall be designed to fit direct on loudspeakers.Additional the end-of-line features shall include:
- Detection of wire break or cable break.
- Compatible with 100 V, 70 V loudspeaker lines.
- Powering of the module via loudspeaker line.
- Multiple modules at one loudspeaker line shall be possible.
- Power consumption < 20 mW.
- It shall be possible to connect up to 30 modules to one zone output.
- It shall be possible to connect 60 modules to a router
- Powering of the module shall go via the loudspeaker line.
- No return wires shall be needed, only a local connection ground shall be required.
- Operational frequency range : 18-24Khz
(shall be configurable by configuration software).
- Operating temperature -5 °C to +45 °C.
- Product dimensions (Width x Height x Depth) 78 x 15 x 60 mm.
- Net weight 30 g.
tư vấn về Sản phẩm & Dịch vụ
Thông tin liên hệ
Công ty Cổ phần Thương mại AIC
14 Trần Bình Trọng, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội.
Email: email@example.com – Điện thoại: (024)39.422.321/22
Website: aictrading.vn – Facebook: facebook.com/aictrading