With more than 15,000 installed systems worldwide, Praesideo by Bosch is the number one solution for demanding public address and emergency sound applications. It is the ideal choice for public announcements, scheduled events, background music, voice evacuation, and other applications that require operational versatility, superb sound quality, and absolute clarity.
Praesideo by Bosch is a highly innovative system with a high level of digital integration. Extra features provide additional functionality when customizing a Praesideo system, like integrating numeric keypads for use with access codes, or adding software-driven interfaces, (e.g. PC Call Station) for remote management of announcements and other events.
The de-centralized architecture of the Praesideo network facilitates simple “daisychain” configurations. Units can be added or removed, as required, for complete freedom.
For added reliability and uninterrupted operation, especially in emergency situations in voice alarm installations, the network can be configured as a “redundant loop.” This ensures that, even if there is a physical break in the fiberoptic cable, the system will operate smoothly.
EVAC certified solution
As part of the Bosch Security Systems commitment to meeting international standards, Praesideo meets legislated requirements for voice alarm systems.
Praesideo by Bosch is certified according EN 54-16, ISO 7240-16 and EN 60849 and compliant with BS 5839:8. The system is also certified for many local evacuation standards.
The system is easy to configure, either locally or remotely, and supports immediate system changes. Dedicated logging software tracks information from multiple systems and can be accessed from anywhere, to enable off-site monitoring and diagnostics.
Since the Praesideo by Bosch is built around an open interface, it’s very easy to extend functionality. Add a PC for advanced control via a graphic interface, or integrate a touchscreen to make managing the system more intuitive for a wider range of users. The open interface removes restrictions, so the integration possibilities are almost endless.
Part of an integrated security solution
Praesideo is an open platform that communicates with other Bosch systems (building management and fire-alarm systems) and with third-party solutions, such as passenger-information systems.
- The unique fiber optic network provides complete control over the system design
- Undisturbed sound
- Ability to communicate with other security systems
- Up to 28 digital channels
- Monitor messages digitally
- Background music
- Limitless routing
- Voice-activated notification app
- Monitor, control activities from amplifier, microphone
- Complete set of speakers
- Can check the status of speakers and cables
- Record and transfer phone call
- Communicate to Cobra Net and OMNEO/Dante
- Keep track of calls and errors
- PRS-NCO3 Network controller
- PRS-16MCI Multi-channel interface
- LBB4404/00 CobraNet Interface
- PRS-1AIP1 Audio-over-IP interface
- PRS-CRF Call stacker
- PRS-4AEX4 Analog audio expander
- PRS-4OMI4 OMNEO interface
- PRS-1P500 Power amplifier
- LBB 9082/00 Unidirectional Gooseneck Microphone
- LBB 9081/00 Omnidirectional Dynamic Handheld Microphone
- PRS-48CH12 Battery Chargers