Integrus Language is a special technology that was developed by Bosch.
- The Integrus conforms to IEC 61603, part 7. This is the industry standard for digital infra-red transmission for language distribution
- The use of the 2-8 MHz frequency band eliminates disturbance from all types of lighting systems
- Error correction by means of a Reed Solomon coder, plus the bit error rate threshold, ensures a high audio quality
- The digital transmission protocol used allows additional information to be sent (e.g. synchronization of the number of channels in use)
- The application of digital technology results in a very high sound quality with a signal/noise ratio of 80 dB
The infra-red radiators
The infra-red radiators shall output a modulated infrared signal which conference delegates shall be able to receive on portable infra-red receivers. This infra-red signal shall be demodulated by the receivers and an audio signal shall be made available at an output that accepts headphones. The delegate shall be able to listen to the audio signal via the headphones. The system shall be wireless and the delegates shall require no physical connection to the system.
Secure conference information
Since it is essentially a wireless system, conference delegates have considerable freedom of movement within the conference venue, as they are not physically connected to the system. The use of digital audio means that additional information can be sent with the interpretations, and a high signal/noise ratio can be achieved.
The Integrus system shall provide interference-free, highquality audio distribution which shall enable delegates to listen to language interpretations at conferences. It shall avoid disturbance from lighting systems by operating in the 2- 8 MHz frequency band. It shall provide highquality audio signals by employing advanced digital technology to minimise transmission errors and increase the signal-to-noise ratio
High level sound quality and speech intelligibility
Signal transmission and processing shall be by means of advanced Bosch digital audio and infra-red technology. This advanced digital and infra-red technology shall result in high level sound quality and speech intelligibility with no losses in signal quality or level during transmission. There shall be virtually no background noise, interference, cross talk or distortion.
- LBB 3422/20 Symmetrical Audio Input and Interpreter Module
- LBB 4511/00 Integrus Radiators
- LBB 4512/00 Integrus Radiators
- LBB 4540/xx Integrus Pocket Receivers
- LBB 3443/00 Lightweight Stereo Headphone
- Interpreter Desk (đã EOL)
- Tai nghe chất lượng cao cho phiên dịch viên (đã EOL)
- Single Earphone (đã EOL)
- Lightweight Stereo Headphone (đã EOL)
- LBB 3414/00 Wall Mounting Bracket
- LBB 4550/10 Integrus NiMH Battery Packs (10 pcs)
- LBB 4560/00 Charging Units
- LBB 3322/04 Installation Cable and LBB3306/xx Extension Cables
- LBB 4116/xx Series DCN Extension Cables
- LBB 4116/00 DCN Installation Cable 100m
- LBB 4119/00 DCN Connectors (25 pairs)
- Network Cables (đã EOL)
- Bộ giắc cho cáp quang – 20 chiếc (đã EOL)
- Cable Connector Tool Kit (đã EOL)