CCS ̣900 Ultro is the conference system suitable for small and middle‑sized gatherings and conferences. The system is flexible, easy to operate, plug-and-play, brings order and convenience to conferences
CCS 900 Ultro System features:
- Innovative and authentic European design
- Unique, patent pending “Possible‑To‑Speak” indicator
- Excellent speech intelligibility with digital acoustic feedback suppression
- Can record in MP3 or on SD card
- Complete discussion control
- Easy and convenient to use
- Future-proof extendibility
- Mobile or permanent installation
Control Unit is the heart of the discussion system and lets you intuitively control your meetings using four easy-to-use operating modes. It supplies power for up to 50 delegate and chairman units and can control up to 150 discussion units.
There are options for interfacing to external equipment, using regular audio connections to include a public address system, or using specific connections to integrate a telephone coupler for high-quality teleconferencing.
Each discussion unit has its own on and off buttons for micro and built-in speaker. Any participant joining the meeting can speak and listen at all times.
Functions of chairman discussion unit are similar to functions of other discussion units but it has "priority" button. This button has the power to turn off temporarily or permanently other discussion unit's microphones
The function of recording MP3 allows participants to record and listen to the meeting or play the record of the meeting for other delegates